Thursday 20 September 2012

Satan's Sweethearts

Satan's Sweethearts

Three sorry souls (sorry dudes) are captured by the city's number one mobster so that they can be turned into "knights" for his three "princesses" (daughters).

Owner:

Game Masters:

This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, ?Satan's Sweethearts?. Anything posted here will also show up there.

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.
This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Satan's Sweethearts"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

User avatar
amilee_lee
Member for 0 years



Seems interesting. Can I reserve the youngest daughter please?

User avatar
FireandRain
Member for 0 years


And can I reserve the eldest daughter please? Lol that's funny how she's a tomboy but like pink.

Edit: I have a question too. Um, is the girls' mother in this picture? And do the girls know they're getting married?

User avatar
Zodia195
Member for 1 years


I would like the Middle Knight.

"The laziness is the engine of progress, who invented the wheel was because, obviously, didn't want walk"

User avatar
Fencer
Member for 0 years


May i reserve the Eldest Knight? ^^

I'm not the pickiest person
But if I'm going to invest time with you
I damn sure will be.

---------

People call it blunt.
I call it expressing my damn feelings.
We all have them, don't we?

User avatar
freakofnature
Member for 2 years


Can I play the youngest knight?

User avatar
Runika
Member for 0 years


Wow, that's the fastest I have seen reservations come out in any rpg lol.

User avatar
Zodia195
Member for 1 years


@Everyone: Will be going to put up your reserves ^_^. Wow... I think that's everyone O_o ... hopefully we can get this roleplay going soon then :D.

@Zodia195: Hmm, I wasn't thinking about adding the mother in the picture haha, since the dad is the main character of the family. But sure :). Let's say they don't see her much though probably, but I'd think she's a rather strong, but motherly woman as most mob women are XD.

And maybe I should add that I wasn't thinking the girl's would know their father was choosing guys to be their future fiances. Like maybe they think they're just getting new private bodyguards ;).

User avatar
amilee_lee
Member for 0 years


r-r-real image? awww, man. Okay. These are SOOO not my strong point. Okay, i got this. were gonna make this happen. *sigh* at least it's male. Males are SO MUCH EASIER.

User avatar
freakofnature
Member for 2 years


I have one more question. As far as skills goes, are the girls proficient in weapons or any of the 'mob' activity? I ask only because of that image on the intro. I would think that even though Antonio wants the best protection for his 'little girls' he would still want them to know how to defend themselves too. My char in particular, if she's the tomboy, she's not going to want to be a 'damsel-in-distress' type.

User avatar
Zodia195
Member for 1 years


haha I was torn between using real or anime (considering there is a kind of devide about that preference on this site anyways), but I decided on real because I kind of like the amount of variety and consistency it has :).

@Zodia195 and FireandRain: I was thinking the same thing too :). You can put anything you want there though. Perhaps his girls have no interest in the mob and would rather be without it, perhaps they're kick-butt hold their own type of girls XP. It's up to you want kind of skills you choose for them, but you should keep their mob background in mind probably ;).

Last edited by amilee_lee on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
amilee_lee
Member for 0 years


Really? Personally I find real pictures hard to find. I mean, they're all famous celebrities you see constantly as face claims and such anyhow. XD Anime is easier in my opinion, but oh well. Time to go picture-hunting.

User avatar
Runika
Member for 0 years


@Runika: Yeah ^_^ there are some celebs I like using too, but I also tend to hunt around on deviantart ;). And I'm a very good Google searcherer... If it's on Google, I will find it XP

Though if the general consensus(GURSH I KNOWS THAT IS SPELT WRONG) would rather use anime images, I will change it :).

User avatar
amilee_lee
Member for 0 years


Actually, you spelled that right! ;D Congratulations. ?

User avatar
Runika
Member for 0 years


I see that all the main chars are taken, so are there any spots for other characters left? Say, the enemy mob boss guy, or some kind of informant, or a detective who's investigating the kidnappings as well as the gang fighting (i personally like this one), or a friend of one of the kidnapees, etc.

User avatar
rockPolotics
Member for 0 years


Haha. I managed to do so without typing it into Google first to check XD. So does everyone vote for changing the image to anime? If you haven't already found a real one. If you have, you can keep it, or you can look for another one if you'd like.

User avatar
amilee_lee
Member for 0 years


It doesnt matter to me, i mean, in all honesty i am the PICKEST PERSON ALIVE with any kind of picture. Anime is easier because its the same artist and i have way to many pics. Real is simple because finding hot men is EASY. it just hard to find the same NOT FAMOUS hot man in more than one pic. yah know?

User avatar
freakofnature
Member for 2 years


@rockPolotics: If you would like to make a character then I'd be find with that. I would actually love you to make a character for one of the gangs I was talking about. Maybe a gang leader who is out to get Causius or maybe even from the gang I was saying one of the characters was a part of. You can do a lot with it :).

User avatar
amilee_lee
Member for 0 years


I think I'll look for an anime picture with the real I don't even know where to start looking

User avatar
Fencer
Member for 0 years


@freakofnature: Yeah I understand what you mean ^_^. Usually when I use rl pics I just use the one pic on the character profile and that's all, so I don't need to find multiple pics. I get you with picky too though XP. The picture has to be good quality, can't be too small, they have to look similar if there is more than one, can't be too overly used, etc XD

User avatar
amilee_lee
Member for 0 years



Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.

Who is online

Registered users: Abridged*, Adantas*, Aelthai*, Ahri*, Alexa [Bot], ali_rox96*, alight*, Alphawolf565*, alwaystheunlucky*, amilee_lee*, Angelfire, Animality Opera, Arceius*, ArhaHitomi888*, Armageddon*, Ar?te, AzricanRepublic, Beach-Born-Boy, Bhu-Bhu, Blackbird26*, Blazewind*, BleedingLover*, Bugbuster*, Calvazara, Canibelle, CarliaRhian123*, ceh12*, ChaosBlade*, Chari, cheater0611*, Cienpher*, Cinto*, CookieCupcake*, cucumbersome*, Cynique, D.Angel, Dark Star*, daughterofdon, delfiler*, Digital_Muse*, Draruto, Dumisa, Eisenhorn*, EmperorCaesar, evilfang, FamishedPants, fauxreality*, Fencer*, FizzGig, Flexar*, flying monkey child, FollowerOfDarkPaths, ForestofFlames*, freakofnature*, Gamer_Templar, GenivieveTheScholar, Ghost Linx, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, gypsyprincess*, Hazezon*, Hitomi-san, iCat, JacePierce, jackrules158*, Jadeling Hawkins, Jaybt9*, JetBlack*, JustQuit*, kexia, LadyoftheLand*, LittleMissGeorgia, Lord Validrir, macheteshark*, Majestic-12 [Bot], MarchHare, MargaretMouse, masato22*, Mat_z6, Mela*, Memento-Mori*, Miss_Sumo*, Monochrome*, MSN [Bot], Nightbreed6*, Nightmaric_Angel, noonshine*, NorthernSoul*, NotAFlyingToy*, NotSoHeartless*, Nox_Phantasma*, OpalePhantasmagoria, Patcharoo*, percy book nerd2*, PipPip*, Porecomesis*, PreachingLegionary*, Princess Awinita*, Protoman X, Psyche*, Qaida, RacoonMoon()*, Rem?us*, rizzyrat, Rulke*, RydeDawg*, Ryusaki Miyako, Saarai, Saint Crash*, SakuraXx*, Saxious, Selmaina*, Sephiroth89*, Shifter13*, Shiva, Shpleem, Sil, Simple Light*, Something?, Sonicx00*, Sorella*, St. Valentine, StrobeLight, SunniBunny, SuperQ19*, Susie Maddy Daison*, SwedishSweetness, sweetgal, tachyglossus*, Tainted Twinkee, Tanman*, Terra Titan, Terrus*, The Chosen One, The Illusionist*, The Painkiller*, The*Lucky*Teacup*, TheFlag, TheRaven&ThePawn*, ThornGood, Thundera*, thundercorps*, tigerking1292*, TnevdaNai*, tornadofan2, True Grave, TwiliXDragon, Twisty*, Vain, Vestiline*, Whispers..x, Wudgeous, Xiiver, xoxMissClairexox*, XShishioX*, Yahoo [Bot], YoungJae*, YoureStillAnInnocent*, ZietaDeSeduction*

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/zv3CXXxV8xI/viewtopic.php

snl Canelo Alvarez Chavez vs Martinez Yunel Escobar Irish Daily Star seth macfarlane justin tv

No comments:

Post a Comment